The Coworking Belgium Unconference is a participant driven conference of coworking space owners and operators that want to share their knowledge, experience, and challenges.
Its content is generated by the participants themselves in the same way it is done in other unconferences and barcamps: different tracks are available and the participants propose what they will talk about in 20 minute blocks. Personal experience is more interesting than theory.
Some things we may discuss (other proposals more than welcome):
- Where to open a coworking space.
- How to setup the space.
- Coworking in little towns.
- How to make billing easy and painless.
- How to deal with those that do not pay?
- Financing my coworking space.
- Online marketing of a coworking space.
- How to launch a coworking space.
- Event organization.
- Rent or buy?
- How to deal with bad members.
The sessions can have any format: presentations, round tables, workshops… The person proposing them decides.
The second edition has been postponed. Subscribe to this blog for news on the next date.
The first ever Belgian Coworking Unconference took place on Saturday May 24 2014 at the premises of the Betacowork in Brussels.
Subscribe for more news: RSS – Posts