If you are running a coworking space or you are thinking about opening a coworking space or you just want to learn more about coworking this is the event that you cannot miss in Belgium.
This event is an unconference, which means that the content is proposed by the participants themselves, who present a topic or organize a workshop in 20 minute blocks. This way we share topics that we know well and that interest us. We will have multiple tracks running at the same time. Voting with your feet is encouraged.
Some of the topics that were discussed last year:
- Coworking plans & formulas: is it better to offer just one or multiple coworking plans?
- How to foster communication and collaboration among members?
- How to increase added-value and ROI to our members?
- Too much noise in the coworking space? What are the solutions?
- What kind of events to organize in a coworking space?
- How can we bring clients out of their houses if they don’t know coworking?
- What about creating an association of Belgian coworking spaces?
- Coworking Handbook.
You can already propose subjects leaving a comment to this post.
This year we have decided to organize it at the end of the first ever Brussels Coworking Week (March 23-28). It will start at 9 am and finish with lunch at around 1:30 pm. The Unconference will be held at trasnforma.bxl under the reigns of Anis Bedda as main organizator with the support of Ramon Suarez (Betacowork), Bernard Perelsztejn (Loft) and David Sdika (Factory Forty).
Subscribe for more news: RSS – Posts