Here’s a convenient map with all the coworking spaces in Belgium. To add your space to the map of coworking spaces fill the form below. If there’s a mistake or you want to update some information contact us.
We only add coworking spaces: if you just have an open space, a shared office, or a business center you don’t belong in this list. Make your own :)
UPDATE: We are working on a definition of the common elements of coworking spaces in the Coworking Global Discussion Group. These are the elements that we will use to update the map. To be considered a coworking space it must:
- Call itself a coworking space.
- Have a fully dedicated space for coworking (not just a few hours or a cafeteria shared with patrons).
- Have an active community of members, not just clients.
- Have a facilitator dedicated to connect the members and build trust among them, engaging in activities to build the coworking community.
- Treat coworkers as 1st class clients.
- Promotes and encourage collaboration, interaction and serendipity.
- Offer one or many kinds of membership (full or part time)
- Not discriminate (Open decision-making: set explicit, transparent, public limits on who can be a member and how they can participate; does not have implicit or hidden rules or processes for determining or excluding potential members).